Hey, I did not know you were starting a blog. It was nice to talk to you today. Like I told Becca, I really really miss having friends like you guys around. I love you and hope you post often. Love Susan
Tricia, Just got linked to your blog from Becca's!! I am so glad you guys have these . . . We just started ours and I am loving being able to keep in touch with everybody!! Stop by when you have a minute ericandbeckii.blogspot.com Beckii Gallup (Johansson)
2 comments:
Hey, I did not know you were starting a blog. It was nice to talk to you today. Like I told Becca, I really really miss having friends like you guys around. I love you and hope you post often.
Love Susan
Tricia,
Just got linked to your blog from Becca's!! I am so glad you guys have these . . . We just started ours and I am loving being able to keep in touch with everybody!! Stop by when you have a minute ericandbeckii.blogspot.com
Beckii Gallup (Johansson)
Post a Comment